The European Union (EU) has agreed to ban exports to three Chinese companies and blacklist North Korea's Defense Minister in new sanctions for the second anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
The European Union (EU) has taken a significant step to support Ukraine by adopting a law to allocate windfall profits on frozen Russian central bank assets for rebuilding the war-struck country.
According to the station owner HS1, Eurostar may have to limit St. Pancras departures due to biometric border procedures later this year.
The leaders of the 27 European Union (EU) countries agreed on Thursday to give Ukraine a new $54 billion aid package after Hungary gave in not to veto the move.
The Security Service of Ukraine identified a $40 million corruption plot involving the Ukrainian military's arms purchase.
The European Union (EU) is unlikely to seize the frozen assets of the Russian central bank in Europe, according to senior EU officials.
Russia's state-owned news agency RIA said the West could lose $288 billion if they decide to confiscate frozen Russian assets to help rebuild Ukraine.
US cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is making strategic moves to introduce crypto-linked derivatives in the European Union (EU) by acquiring a company with a license to do so.
President Joe Biden has extended the suspension of tariffs on European Union (EU) steel and aluminum for two more years.
The European Commission has proposed a three-year delay in implementing tariffs on electric vehicles (EVs) traded between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU).
Military spending within the European Union (EU) reached a historic high of €240 billion ($261.8 billion) in 2022, marking a 6% increase from the previous year.
European Officials Accuse Facebook of Misleading Them on WhatsApp Deal
Ukraine commends EU step to secure association deal
Dieselgate: EU Research Suggests Defeat Device In Brand-New Audi A3
To combat with the online hate speech cases as EU lawmakers are now drafting laws against them.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Pfizer Agrees to Pay $93 Million to Settle Lipitor Cholesterol Drug Antitrust Lawsuit