The Australian government boosted its funding to AU$76 million to encourage partnerships between university researchers and the industry. The fund forms part of the AU$1.1 billion National Innovation and Science Agenda.
To help guide entrepreneurs in the process of setting up their small businesses, the local government of Minneapolis set up a "navigator" office. Owners of small businesses who shared their previous experiences going through the "confusing and frustrating" system, gathered at the City Hall to celebrate the city's recent action.
There's good news in a form of startups for China, which is reeling under the pressure of the slowdown in the economy. Giving much breath to China, over 10,000 startup firms are to take off every day. The majority are small enterprises.
Entrepreneurship is a big jump for someone to pursue rather than having the normal working hour. Besides focusing on the business aspect of the company, entrepreneurs also need to brush off in their financial apparatus as it will determine how well an entrepreneur could sustain his or her life. Hence, it is a wise decision for an entrepreneur to create a finance checklist for himself.
College can be a simultaneously enjoyable and challenging time in people's lives. As much fun as it can be to just throw caution to the wind and make the most of youth, the looming threat of responsibility brought on by adulthood and the world beyond the school's doors are constant reminders that this is not exactly the time to be as carefree as one can be.
The Florida Venture Forum will host its seventh annual Early Stage Conference May 15 together with the 4th Annual Statewide Collegiate Business Plan Competition in Florida attended by 20 choice ventures positioned for equity financing.
Internet entrepreneurs made their television debut in April with the fictionalized comedy series Silicon Valley. Now start-up entrepreneurs are getting a self-help TV show in which aspiring tech moguls can call in anonymously and get advice from experienced industry players.
Ooredoo, the Qatari telecommunications company, had entered into a partnership with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women to provide assistance to businesswomen.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value