5 Ways on how Walmart is handling their employees.
Tech company 373K decided to move from Georgia due to religious freedom bill that would allow anti-gay discrimination. After reaching the decision to move through voting, the company is now in the process in moving to Delaware.
Yahoo’s planned restructuring plan had started on Wednesday, whereas 107 employees had received a written notice that after 60 days they would have to leave the office. That would be the first batch of what is expected to be a much bigger job cuts of 1,500 employees or 15 percent of the company’s workforce.
Whatever your reason on why you have to leave your current job doesn't matter. It's about your response. When doing a work exit, most employees are usually overwhelmed in the situation they are in. May your reason be a dreadful working environment, tyrannical hierarchy, or a new, greener field you are excited to be yourself in, you have to remember that leaving is not just all about you-- it is for every person in the room as well.
"Good guys finish last" is a common saying, but is not necessarily true when it comes to handling business, or so as others would like to believe. To some, a firm hand and a cold resolve would make for a fine CEO, whether that CEO is a man or a woman. However, kindness is beneficial to the businesses' customers and employees.
Recent prediction reveals that starting salaries of professional roles could have a 4.1% increase next year. The 2016 Salary Guides from Robert Half shows that among the five fields tracked the expected salary for professional roles could increase on average by that rate in 2016, with the technology sector to gain higher pay grades in its 5.3% expected increase base pay.
The four biggest U.S. brokerage firms are facing an exodus of employees who are finding they can make more money and save on taxes by taking their clients and starting an independent firm before they retire.
In a move to provide a tax gain as well as capital gain, AXA spins off AXA PE, ceding majority control to an employee ownership group.
Lufthansa had decided to scrap the current pension plan to a plan that is tied to investment returns of the fund.
Moelis & Co decided to pay US$35 million to its investors and employees that held a stake in the firm.
Rona Inc, in a bid to be more competitive, is further cutting back on overheads and salaries.
Wal-Mart, with nearly 1.2 million strong retirement fund members, is accepting bids to manage its US$15.6 billion 401k program.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value