Numerous studies have revealed the dangers of smoking e-cigarettes, with some reports citing that the effects of e-ciagrettes are of the same magnitude as that of traditional cigarettes. While some orgaizations encourage smokers to switch from tobacco to e-cigarettes, there are also many who call for the regulation of the use of e-cigarettes because of the harm it poses to people's health.
The health warning on a MarkTen electronic cigarette package is 116 words long. That's much longer than the warnings on traditional cigarette packs in the United States.
Imperial Tobacco announced that it would buy the e-cigarette unit of Dragonite International Ltd in a deal worth USD 75 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value