Fever-Tree announced an increase of 71% in revenues for the year ended December 31, 2015. The company's profit was helped by its recent deals with EasyJet, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Air New Zealand has joined hands with Virgin Australia to scrutinise options for internally manufactured aviation biofuel. The move mirrors airlines' effort to reduce aviation impact on global warming.
British currency suffered the biggest drop in one day, triggered by speculation Britain to leave. While Prime Minister Cameron stressed the importance of United Kingdom to stay in the EU.
London-based low-cost airline carrier, EasyJet is expected to post its highest annual profit to date next week as analysts estimated that increasing customers over the year will contribute greatly to the company.
The disaster at budget airline Germanwings which killed 150 people will not harm the image of low-cost air travel in Europe, easyJet (EZJ.L) chief executive Carolyn McCall said on Tuesday.
Venerable old airlines Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) and Air France (AIRF.PA) know the smart money is in the low-cost market –Ryanair (RYA.I) raised its forecasts again on Thursday - but powerful labor unions are keeping them from the bounty.
Thomas Moore of Standard Life Investments has increased his fund's holdings in UK companies, betting that they will give better payouts in 2014, a Bloomberg report said.
Dublin-based aircraft management firm Amentum Capital Ltd has sold a 25% stake in its business to Tokyo-based investor Financial Products Group (FPG)for an undisclosed amount.
African airline holding company Fastjet PLC said Lonrho Ltd, its largest shareholder, had put up for sale of its entire stake in the company. Lonrho would be raising GBP1.49 million from the exit.
European stocks rebounded with Volvo and EasyJet as top gainers.
EasyJet gets approval from majority of its shareholders to proceed with its plan to purchase additional Airbus planes.
The majority stockholders of EasyJet backed the company's expansion plan despite the founder's resistance.
EasyJet shareholders, Standard Life Investments and M&G Investments, were positioned to support an order for 135 Airbus SAS jets.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges