Personal care and cosmetics companies Henkel & Co KGaA AG, Revlon Inc and Coty Inc are preparing bids for parts of Procter & Gamble Co's beauty business, according to sources.
Warren Buffett wants to buy more businesses to add to Berkshire Hathaway Inc's "sprawl," but cautioned it may not keep the company he has run for 50 years from evolving into something rarely used to describe it up until now: average.
Warren Buffett, in his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway Inc shareholders last year, called America "the mother lode of opportunity."
Procter & Gamble Co said it would sell its soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever Plc for an undisclosed amount to focus on its faster-growing brands.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N) on Friday said it was buying oil industry logistics provider Charter Brokerage from private equity firm Arsenal Capital Partners.
Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N) is working with Goldman Sachs (GS.N) to explore the sale of its Wella hair care business that could be worth around $7 billion, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, as the world's largest consumer products company streamlines its business.
Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N) said it would exit its Duracell battery business, likely through a splitoff into a separate company, as it looks to focus on faster-growing brands.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value