Montreal, Canada-based tech startup FixMeStick launched a crowdfunding campaign on Kicstarter to raise $50,000 to get its virus-fighting USB stick into major retailers in the US.
The Irish government will be offering empty buildings owned by the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) as free offices for startups under the 2014 Action Plan for Jobs.
British technology company Captive Media managed to raise GBP250,000 through crowdfunding to launch the world's first urinal game.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks