Istithmar World, a subsidiary of state-owned conglomerate Dubai World, has sold its 50% stake in Fontainebleau Miami Beach to Florida-based developer Turnberry Ltd. for an undisclosed sum.
DP World, because of favorable market terms, was able to extend its revolving credit facility.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia