Credit analysts said that the divestment of DONG Energy's 26% stake to two funds managed by Goldman Sachs and two Danish pension funds may lead to a reassessment of its negative credit outlook.
A source told Bloomberg that a unit of Goldman Sachs and two Denmark-based pension funds were close to purchasing a stake in Denmark utility Dong Energy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Nvidia’s Stock Price Surges Over 12% Following AI-Driven Record Profits