FuboTV has filed a lawsuit against Disney, Fox, and Warner Bros. Discovery over their sports streaming joint venture.
Disney dominates the licensing renaissance with a portfolio twice the size of its competitors as studios seek revenue beyond streaming platforms for future growth.
The US Department of Justice plans to investigate the new streaming venture between Walt Disney Co., Fox Corp., and Warner Bros. Discovery Inc. amid concerns of potential harm to consumers, media competitors, and sports leagues.
Disney is investing $1.5 billion in Epic Games, its biggest venture yet in the gaming industry.
A federal judge has junked Disney's lawsuit against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his allies.
ValueAct and Blackwells back Disney in boardroom battle against activist Trian Fund Management's challenge.
The iconic "Steamboat Willie" version of Mickey Mouse is poised to enter the public domain in 2024, marking the end of a 95-year copyright period for Disney.
Elon Musk has called for the immediate ouster of Disney CEO Bob Iger.
Activist investor Nelson Peltz and his firm Trian Fund Management have reportedly launched a proxy fight with Disney as they aim to secure more than two seats on the board.
Disney's new film "Wish" did not shine during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, failing to meet box office analysts' expectations.
Disney is looking up at the stars on "Wish" to regain its theatrical success in the post-pandemic cinematic realm.
Disneyland is changing one of its known rides, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
A new Disney animation film Zootopia sets its debut in American and Canadian theater this weekend. Its debut exceeded Frozen and sets a new record, booking $73.7 million.
The Shanghai Disneyland's ticket prices would be 20 percent cheaper than Hong Kong Disneyland at 539 yuan, even though the Shanghai's area would be much larger. After being constructed for more than six years, the park would be ready to open for public this summer with possible further expansion.
Google teams up with Disney to launch a Star Wars virtual reality experience for Google's Cardboard headset. The virtual reality experience will launch on December 2 as part of celebrations of Lucasfilm's Star Wars: The Force Awakens which will be available on cinemas on December 17.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims