Indians that aged in the range of 20-45 years old are usually worried about their lifstyle diseases and about 45% of young people are vulnerable to non-communicable diseases like diabetes, hypertension and depression.
The Medicare coverage for diabetes prevention will be effectivev on January 1.
he truth is that 86 million American adults—more than one out of three—have prediabetes. What's scarier is that nine out of 10 don't know they have it.
Learning more about prediabetes. Symptoms, preventions, causes and treatment.
Women who frequently consume potatoes are more likely to develop the risk of diabetes when they become pregnant, US researchers warns.
People nowadays watch what they eat due to the rise in the level of health problems particularly obesity and diabetes. They cut down their sugar intake and rely mostly on natural sweeteners.
An announcement made last Thursday of a realignment in priority drug research projects prompted Citi analyst to advise shareholders of a possible interest divestment in diabetes drug joint venture between Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca.
ViaCyte raised a US$10.6 million from selling Series C-1 Preferred Stock shares.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value