Dexus Property Group and the Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board sweetened their bid for the property fund controlled by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Bloomberg reported.
Dexus Property Group
Dexus Property Group said it will not accept the the AUD 1.27 a share offer from the GPT Group for the Commonwealth Property Office Fund of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Dexus Property and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board purchase office trust from Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Dexus would be managing one fourth of commercial buildings in Sydney upon the takeover by CCPIB of the office trust held by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value