Australian Game And Development Industry is taking its interface to another higher level.
Crytek’s new VR-enabled game development engine, the CryEngine V, will be available for a price that “feels comfortable” in the company’s new “Pay What You Want” business model. Users can buy resources from the engine’s new Marketplace system and also choose to contribute to the company’s new program to help indie projects around the world.
China has decided to implement its stringent anti-pollution efforts despite slowing down of economy. China is propelling up economy growth without compromising on environment protection.
Ford announced that the company will devote more resources to develop semi-autonomous driving technologies, as they aim to invest triple the amount of investment in the technologies. Some of Ford's cars already have some semi-autonomous technology in them, as with the updated version of Ford Kuga unveiled along with the announcement.
Switzerland receives about 1000 emergency calls from hikers every year. In order to create a technology that could give a faster response and search more effectively for lost or injured hikers, a group of researchers developed a software with a combination of Artificial Intelligence. The software enable drones to autonomously navigate forest areas and direct themselves to hiking trails.
The British company formed a partnership worth $7.6 million to develop hydrogen fuel cell technology for smartphones. The technology would create a need to modify the hardware of the smartphone to manage the chemical reaction waste. Intelligent Energy stated that if all goes well, the new technology could hit the market in two years.
The summit will provide a platform for foreign investors, African companies, and regulators to meet, discuss relevant issues, and form relationships. East Africa has a strong potential to develop Islamic Finance because of the high demand for its services and products.
The statement came from Baidu's senior vice president Wang Jing. He believes that Baidu has some advantage over other car makers, especially local knowledge. The company has already invested a lot in the development of AI, that could help the development of autonomous cars.
The project could start as soon as this year and is estimated to be completed in 2022. The transportation project would established Central America's first monorail.
Edmond de Rothschild raises EUR192 million or USD250 million for its BioDiscovery 4 fund.
Bay Investment Group LLC, the venture firm of Hayah Holdings and Colony Capital, will head the master development in the city of Oakland.
In a bid to comply with the 2010 Brazilian oil law, the government has sought ways to provide assistance for Petrobras to comply with requirements.
The elimination of poverty and improving incomes of the world's poorest were two of the goals of World Bank, its draft strategy paper showed.
Google has made a 'significant' investment in Calico, a company designed
Alcatel-Lucent partnered with Qualcomm for small cell development.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns