Wetzikon, Switzerland-based cable solutions provider Reichle & De-Massari (R&M) acquired Bangalore, India-based fiber optic products manufacturer Advanced Fiber Systems (AFS) for an undisclosed sum as part of its efforts to expand in India.
Ventureast Tenet Fund, together with angel investors, invested $3 million for the expansion of Bangalore, India-based medical device maker OneBreath into India, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
Connecticut, USA-based venture capital firm Canaan Partners invested INR35 crore in Bangalore, India-based digital media firm SureWaves for the latter's global growth and workforce expansion.
Hyderabad, India-based tech incubator BitChemy Ventures poured in $6 million in three startups - 3LOQ Labs, Cafyne Inc, and Altiux Innovations, according to a report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value