Bitcoin, the world's biggest cryptocurrency, has jumped 22% this year to $52,005, putting its market value above $1 trillion for the first time since its record peak in late 2021.
FTX, the cryptocurrency exchange that has collapsed, intends to repay investors for the losses they incurred during its downfall.
A Colorado pastor, who has launched a crypto venture after God allegedly told him, is now accused of pocketing $1.3 million from his followers.
Bitcoin dropped to a seven-week low on Monday, the lowest since the 11 spot bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETF) rolled out earlier this month.
US cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is making strategic moves to introduce crypto-linked derivatives in the European Union (EU) by acquiring a company with a license to do so.
Bitcoin surged above $45,000 on Tuesday, marking its highest value since April 2022.
Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX, who was convicted last month of stealing from its customers, will not face a second trial.
India has identified nine global cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Kucoin, and Mexc, operating "illegally" in the country.
JPMorgan Chase analysts foresee a potential shift in the cryptocurrency market dynamics next year, predicting that ethereum will outperform bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Tron has reportedly emerged as the preferred platform for crypto transfers supporting groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
SoFi Invest is exiting the cryptocurrency world amid increased regulatory scrutiny.
Binance is grappling with substantial outflows totaling over $1 billion following the exit of its founder and CEO, Changpeng Zhao.
Olaf Carlson-Wee is the 27-year-old raised $10 million from venture capitalists for an unusual hedge fund
Many speculates why Microsoft stops accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchasing apps in its Windows Store. Users became alarmed since they can no longer add Bitcoins to their account and existing balance can no longer be refunded. A Microsoft spokesperson apologized for the incorrect information and said that it will be taken care of.
The emergence of blockchain ad network system provided by BitTeaser is changing the online advertising markets. With the blockchain-based system, any webmaster can now join the advertising sector regardless of the website’s traffic.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion