Bitcoin, the world's biggest cryptocurrency, has jumped 22% this year to $52,005, putting its market value above $1 trillion for the first time since its record peak in late 2021.
FTX, the cryptocurrency exchange that has collapsed, intends to repay investors for the losses they incurred during its downfall.
A Colorado pastor, who has launched a crypto venture after God allegedly told him, is now accused of pocketing $1.3 million from his followers.
Bitcoin dropped to a seven-week low on Monday, the lowest since the 11 spot bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETF) rolled out earlier this month.
US cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is making strategic moves to introduce crypto-linked derivatives in the European Union (EU) by acquiring a company with a license to do so.
Bitcoin surged above $45,000 on Tuesday, marking its highest value since April 2022.
India has identified nine global cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Kucoin, and Mexc, operating "illegally" in the country.
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has successfully secured registration with France's financial markets regulator, paving the way for the US-based company to offer crypto services in the French market.
Gold has achieved a new record high, accompanied by a notable surge in the value of Bitcoin.
Tron has reportedly emerged as the preferred platform for crypto transfers supporting groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
SoFi Invest is exiting the cryptocurrency world amid increased regulatory scrutiny.
Binance is grappling with substantial outflows totaling over $1 billion following the exit of its founder and CEO, Changpeng Zhao.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims