Music streaming company Spotify raises $ 1 billion deal through financing in the form of convertible debt. TPG rounded the funds together with Dragoneer along with other institutional investors. The deal placed by Goldman Sachs is expected to close on April 2.
BlackBerry Ltd released a brief statement late Thursday that it has extended its deadline for debtholders who would like to purchase additional shares to January 13 next year.
After its July buyback of shares held by Third Point, Yahoo! Inc has increased its share buyback authorization by USD 5 billion. The company also aims to offer convertible notes worth USD 1 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings