Music streaming company Spotify raises $ 1 billion deal through financing in the form of convertible debt. TPG rounded the funds together with Dragoneer along with other institutional investors. The deal placed by Goldman Sachs is expected to close on April 2.
BlackBerry Ltd released a brief statement late Thursday that it has extended its deadline for debtholders who would like to purchase additional shares to January 13 next year.
After its July buyback of shares held by Third Point, Yahoo! Inc has increased its share buyback authorization by USD 5 billion. The company also aims to offer convertible notes worth USD 1 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value