Owner of New York Stock Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange prepare its bidding on London Stock Exchange. The bid came in the midst of merger talk between London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Boerse.
Chicago Mercantile Exchange is the latest bourse that has shown interest in acquiring London Stock Exchange (LSE). Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) has already announced its intention to bid for London Stock Exchange. The merger talks on £20-billion merger plan between Deutsche Boerse and London Stock Exchange are in progress.
More than 100 employees at the U.S. interdealer broker GFI Group have asked the company to alter their contracts to allow them to leave if a hostile takeover bid by a rival firm succeeds, according to a report on Sunday by the Financial Times.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value