Cloud storage is getting lots of attention recently as more companies shifting their data storage to cloud storage rather than physical storage. Due to high demand in the area, ClearSky Data, a company focusing on managing a hybrid data-management solution was awarded a $27 million worth of investment to expand its operation.
Boston, US-based secretive startup ClearSky Data raised $12 million in a funding round led by General Catalyst and Highland Capital Partners, according to a report published by Boston.com.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It