China Rapid Finance has been acknowledged as the founder member of NIFA. The recognition will enable CRF to work for publishing rules and regulations in developing self-disciplined online lending marketplace in China. CRF expects the official release of such rules and regulations will exert positive impact and eventually confirm the industrial development .
- High-profile Guests Ivanka Trump, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Rihanna, and MORE Arrive in India for Billionaire's Pre-Wedding Bash
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
Reorient Group Ltd. has reportedly formed a $3 billion yuan ($457 million) joint venture with partners. The Shanghai based proposed Joint Venture (JV) firm, Yunfeng Securities Co., will have a registered capital of 1 billion yuan. The JV entity will go operative subject to receipt of approval from China Securities Regulatory Commission.
Chairman of China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) was reported to offer his resignation. Xiao Gang handed his resignation last week following a failure in executing circuit breaker system in China stock markets.
Asian market hit a worst week starting the 2016 trading. Global market also slipped following the turbulence in China.
China's biggest movie theater operator Wanda Cinema Line Corp is seeking to raise 1.26 billion yuan ($203.26 million) through an initial public offering, scaling back its original listing plan, people with knowledge of the matter said.
The Chinese Securities Regulatory Commission will be supervising companies scheduled to hold their IPOs more strictly as it plans to hold spot checks for investor roadshows, Bloomberg reported.
China Postal Express and Logistics Co Ltd (EMS), the biggest integrated logistics service provider in China announced on Friday the withdrawal of its application for an initial public offering (IPO).
On Saturday, the Chinese State Council said that it has instructed the China Securities Regulatory Commission to life the approval restrictions on small and medium-sized companies with less than 200 shareholders.
After a 14-month freeze on initial public offerings, the China Securities Regulatory Commission said it expects a resumption of public listings by January next year.
China's securities regulator could streamline its approvals process for some initial public offerings by next January, the regulator said on Saturday, mapping out reform measures.
Xiao Gang, head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said the new reforms planned by the government on public share sales will increase the role of free market forces.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission approved the application of China Everbright Bank Co to hold a share sale overseas and raise USD 2 billion.
China Securities Regulatory Commission had ended an 18-year trading hiatus on Treasury bond futures, said a Bloomberg report.
In a bid to appease investors, private equity firms in China would be resorting to selling off its maturing assets to return profits while waiting for the reopening of the mainland's IPO listing market.
China announced handing over audit documents of Chinese firms listed on the US stock exchanges to the United States regulators.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders