Los Angeles-based American Apparel filed for bankruptcy protection. The clothing company agreed to restructure its finances after negative controversies and slump of sales.
Genco Shipping & Trading has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday as it planned to restructure the company and emerge immediately from bankruptcy although it did not provide a specific time frame for the move.
Cengage Learning filed for bankruptcy protection under chapter 11 due to its US$5.8 billion debt.
Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corp filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to proceed with the sale of the company's major assets to Lowe's Companies priced at US$205 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms