Los Angeles-based American Apparel filed for bankruptcy protection. The clothing company agreed to restructure its finances after negative controversies and slump of sales.
Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
Genco Shipping & Trading has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday as it planned to restructure the company and emerge immediately from bankruptcy although it did not provide a specific time frame for the move.
Cengage Learning filed for bankruptcy protection under chapter 11 due to its US$5.8 billion debt.
Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corp filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to proceed with the sale of the company's major assets to Lowe's Companies priced at US$205 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value