London Stock Exchange has been considering for holding a consensus poll on its proposed controversial £21 billion merger deal announced on Wednesday. Deutsche Boerse CEO has warned of possible American investment if the proposed deal fails to take place. However, the information of polling has fueled debates while analysts consider those as irrelevant.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims