A computer security researcher revealed the vulnerabilities of the Nissan Leaf’s companion app that could allow hackers to control the cars’ heating and cooling as well as access battery status. More than a month after the initial disclosure to Nissan, the company disabled the app while working to find a permanent solution.
Tesla has release it's Summon software update that will allow users of its Model S to remotely park their cars. The technology will also increase the safety for the driver.
Peugeot suspended sales from Iran in 2012 following nuclear sanctions expansion to the automobile sector. Now that the sanctions are lifted, Peugeot immediately strives to reinstate partnership to come back to the markets that cost it 10 percent of global deliveries when the sales are suspended. It costs Peugeot $446 million in form of compensation and services.
The case had been investigated since 2013, and the practices are believed to have been going on since 2011. U.S federal regulators claimed that African-American, as well as Asian/Pacific Islander borrowers, were charged more for auto loans. Toyota voluntarily agreed to pay the amount of compensation, but the company refuses to admit that the practice is a form of racial discrimination.
The Japanese car maker again previewed its S-FR concept, first introduced on October last year. The new model has seen some changes and improvements compared to last year's. It is believed that the production will start this year and the affordable sports car would be available in the global markets.
The car is still in great condition and the features are updated and exceptional. The dealer bought the vehicle directly from the actor. This Schwarzenegger's classic car is now a hot item on eBay, waiting for its next rightful owner.
The company aims to establish other R&D offices overseas, especially in the United States and Europe. By doing that, they strive to deliver better quality and technology that could enter globat markets.
Lada is set for major developments, such as the appointment of its first non Russian CEO.
Apple's chief executive officer Tim Cook said in an earnings call that the company will definitely do something for the automobile.
Marchionne, CEO of Fiat and Chrysler, opens up on possibilities for the future.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay