Bitstamp and BTC-E paused Bitcoin withdrawal from their exchanges starting last week because of a potential glitch but have already resumed withdrawals while Mt Gox, the biggest Bitcoin exchange, still remains closed until now.
With Bitcoin encountering a series of problems lately, including withdrawal halting of exchanges, a $2.7 million heist, and a flaw in the Bitcoin protocol, speculations abound that the Bitcoin is coming to an end soon.
A report by the Washington Post noted that Bitcoin's increasing trade value would benefit early investors like Bitcoin lead developer Gavin Andresen and the Winklevoss brothers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value