Bitstamp and BTC-E paused Bitcoin withdrawal from their exchanges starting last week because of a potential glitch but have already resumed withdrawals while Mt Gox, the biggest Bitcoin exchange, still remains closed until now.
With Bitcoin encountering a series of problems lately, including withdrawal halting of exchanges, a $2.7 million heist, and a flaw in the Bitcoin protocol, speculations abound that the Bitcoin is coming to an end soon.
A report by the Washington Post noted that Bitcoin's increasing trade value would benefit early investors like Bitcoin lead developer Gavin Andresen and the Winklevoss brothers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump