The world-biggest asset management firm, BlackRock Inc warned that withdrawal from EU will damage financial sector in the UK. The nation will face higher unemployment and inflation if Brexit's decision is taken.
Despite down 12.7 percent from the 52-week high of 20,952.71 points, Japan's Nikkei offered 27.89 percent return for 2015 so far and the last two sessions of the previous week further indicated the upward momentum in the market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value