As part of the establishment of Philippine economy and its ally powers. Rodrigo Duterte pledges to protect the BPO industry and sector in the country.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has bought 7.13 percent stake in Xerox Corp. Carl Icahn's statement terming the shares of Xerox are undervalued has triggered the price rise in stock. The stake sale will pave the way for strategic changes at Xerox Corp. Icahn will represent on Xerox's board and is expected to take up enhancing of operational performance.
In a report, the Business Standard said private equity firms are a significant contribution to the consolidation of IT services and BPO sector in India. There were five private equity transactions closed this year that totaled USD1.13 billion in value.
Brookfield Canada Office Properties acquired Toronto's Bay Adelaide Centre East Development for Ca$602 million.
Indian billionaire Jhunjhunwala bought a stake at Firstsource Solutions.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value