Robocoin, the Bitcoin ATM manufacturer that first launched its crypto-currency machine in Canada, will be shipping more Bitcoin ATMs this month in other worldwide locations, TechCrunch reported.
Tembusu Terminals Pte has set up the first Bitcoin ATM in Singapore just days after Japan-based Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox went offline because of possible theft, Bloomberg reported.
Robocoin will be opening the first Bitcoin ATM in the US at the HandleBar tavern located in Austin, Texas. The machine will be operational starting Thursday, February 20 at 2 PM, TechCrunch reported.
The government of Taiwan said no to American firm Robocoin's installation of Bitcoin ATMs in the country because it believes Bitcoins are not real currencies, according to a government officer.
Bitcoin ATM startup Robocoin intended to prioritize the demand of Bitcoins in the Asian region with the planned debut of its ATMs in Hong Kong and Taiwan this January, said a TechCrunch report.
The accessibility of purchasing and selling Bitcoins via ATMs were popular, that a Robocoin Bitcoin ATM stationed in Vancouver, Canada raked in over 1,500 transactions at more than CAD1 million in 29 days.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value