The dollar marched higher against the euro and yen on Monday as investors wagered that interest rates were set on a diverging course in the United States, Europe and Japan, giving a lift to Tokyo stocks in the process.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims