Iterum Therapeutics Ltd. secured $40 million in Series A funding led by Frazier Healthcare Partners together with other venture capitalists. The said fund will be used to acquire license and to enhance the development of the anti-infective drug that could counter certain bacteria's resistance to antibiotic.
Iterum Therapeutics Ltd., Raised $40 Million in Series A For Licensure and Development of Anti-Infective Drug
Food poisoning is always a possibility that cannot be ignored during international trips. However, with the right planning of the trip and a few advices from other travelers, tourists should be able to enjoy their next trip abroad without worrying that they'll end up being ill after eating bad food.
Chipotle Mexican Grill closed all its restaurants in Seattle and Portland due to an outbreak of E. coli bacteria. The Huffington Post reported that 43 Chipotle restaurants in the Pacific Northwest region have temporarily been closed due to the E. coli scare.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value