Gartner, a technology research firm has represented Apple through a study report as the lone PC vendor to post positive sales growth during 2015. The tech giant currently enjoys a market chunk of 7.5%. Apple’s performance appears to be shining since the worldwide PC market is passing through a negative sales trend for the fourth straight year.
After their game-changing team-up on the first generation of the Nexus tablet, tech stalwarts Asus and Google have collaborated once more on a hardware project, this time resulting in the release of the Asus Chromebook Flip.
Asus unveiled new models of its ZenPad Series tablet last month, the ZenPad S 8.0 including a 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch models. And now you can have them at Best Buy for $199.99 with 8-inch and $99.99 with 7-inch model.
Analysts believe that Asus' late entry to the US tech market will be its toughest challenge yet.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS