Shareholders of Italian telecom company Telecom Italia are were said to vote this week on whether or not to oust its current board. Rebel investor Findim Group on Monday proposed candidates for Telecom Italia's new board.
New York-based money manager BlackRock Inc. increased its stake in Telecom Italia to 10%, becoming its second-largest shareholder. This could potentially tip the balance at a shareholder meeting set to vote on the proposed ouster of Telecom Italia's board, according to a Reuters report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump