Foreign companies in China strengthened their compliance of laws as authorities continue their antitrust and corruption probes.
U.S. District Judge Denise Cote would be exposing new restrictions on its ebook retail unit and will appoint an external monitor to oversee Apple would not be violating antitrust laws.
A source told Reuters that the European Union Commission will approve Swedish oil refiner Nynas and Royal Dutch Shell's deal despite antitrust concerns.
A document released on Wednesday discussed that the US Justice Department was open to settle the antitrust lawsuit it filed against US Airways(UA) and American Airlines (AA).
Porsche faces court battles with investors over volkswagen AG.
According to the German antitrust regulatory authority, the ownership of other service providers would delay and hamper Liberty Global's purchase of Kabel Deutschland.
BGI-Shenzhen acquires Complete Genomics after regulatory approvals from China and the US were obtained.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value