American Apparel company forecasts robust demand after the bankruptcy turnaround. The US-based fashion chain is predicting more profitable years to come. American Apparel is known for its controversial sexual advertisements.
Los Angeles-based American Apparel filed for bankruptcy protection. The clothing company agreed to restructure its finances after negative controversies and slump of sales.
The board of American Apparel Inc (APP.A) has received a letter from British buyout firm Lion Capital, pushing it to explore strategic options include a sale, a source familiar with the situation said on Sunday.
Clothing manufacturer American Apparel Inc (APP.A) has been approached by private equity firm Irving Place Capital for a possible takeover, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value