New York, US-based social media management startup Percolate landed $24 million in a Series B funding led by Sequoia Capital to help companies monitor conversations and create content on social media.
Tech giant Microsoft invested $15 million in location-based social networking app Foursquare and inked a licensing deal to use the latter's places database in their products and services.
Hollywood, US-based digital media firm SpinMedia Group acquired SpinMedia LLC for an undisclosed amount, and poured in $10 million in funding to deal with the company's debts.
Yahoo Chief Operating Officer (COO) Henrique De Castro is leaving the company tomorrow, January 16, according to a regulatory filing, but the exact reason for the departure is unclear.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy