Nomura Holdings has been in negotiation to close a deal under which it will sell its stake in property firm Nomura Real Estate Holdings.
Three major banks interested in purchasing Catalunya Banc
Scams on fraudulent private equities rob individuals of hard earned money.
Vodafone claims ability to expand in Europe under current circumstances.
LG Electronics will be using webOs operating system from Hewlett-Packard for its internet-connected TVs.
Barclays to issue convertible bonds for more capital.
Barclays increases stake in Absa.
The chairman of Barnes & Noble, Leonard Riggio, it set to offer bid for the bookstore business of the firm.
RBS is expected make sale of a portion of stake in Citizens Financial Group
Hamilton Lane purchases Shott Capital.
Forstmann Little is now deep into preparation for the sale of IMG, the sports and modelling agency.
TPG Telecom has reported decline in its shares after being defeated by Canadian Ontario Teachers' pension plan in acquiring the Leighton asset sale bid.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Tuesday
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals reported on Friday including Abu Dhabi telecom firm Etisalat's syndicated loan of up to $8 billion to finance a bid for Vivendi's percent stake in Maroc Telecom
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals on Thursday:
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display