Nomura Holdings has been in negotiation to close a deal under which it will sell its stake in property firm Nomura Real Estate Holdings.
Three major banks interested in purchasing Catalunya Banc
Scams on fraudulent private equities rob individuals of hard earned money.
Vodafone claims ability to expand in Europe under current circumstances.
LG Electronics will be using webOs operating system from Hewlett-Packard for its internet-connected TVs.
Barclays to issue convertible bonds for more capital.
Barclays increases stake in Absa.
The chairman of Barnes & Noble, Leonard Riggio, it set to offer bid for the bookstore business of the firm.
RBS is expected make sale of a portion of stake in Citizens Financial Group
Hamilton Lane purchases Shott Capital.
Forstmann Little is now deep into preparation for the sale of IMG, the sports and modelling agency.
TPG Telecom has reported decline in its shares after being defeated by Canadian Ontario Teachers' pension plan in acquiring the Leighton asset sale bid.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Tuesday
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals reported on Friday including Abu Dhabi telecom firm Etisalat's syndicated loan of up to $8 billion to finance a bid for Vivendi's percent stake in Maroc Telecom
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals on Thursday:
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM