Singapore-based consumer-to-consumer marketplace mobile startup Carousell snagged USD800,000 in seed funding to be used for the development of its app and expansion efforts in Southeast Asia.
Finland-based mobile social messaging startup Jongla recently raised EUR1.4 million in a funding round from Oy Ingman Finance to be used for the development of its youth-oriented messaging app.
California-based company Selligy raised USD2.8 million in a Series A round to fund the integration of its customer relationship management (CRM) app with iPad and Android devices.
Boston-based tech startup Shuttersong raised USD1.675 in seed funding for the development of a unique app that lets users embed sound clips into JPEG images.
In an interview with GeekWire, PitchBook Founder John Gabbert said the company's online research tool would help venture capital and private equity professionals make better business decisions.
Oktopost closed USD800,000 seed round to bridge social media marketing and business-to-business (B2B) masses.
Lime&Tonic raises EUR1.0 million in angel investments for its funding round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century