Singapore-based consumer-to-consumer marketplace mobile startup Carousell snagged USD800,000 in seed funding to be used for the development of its app and expansion efforts in Southeast Asia.
Finland-based mobile social messaging startup Jongla recently raised EUR1.4 million in a funding round from Oy Ingman Finance to be used for the development of its youth-oriented messaging app.
California-based company Selligy raised USD2.8 million in a Series A round to fund the integration of its customer relationship management (CRM) app with iPad and Android devices.
Boston-based tech startup Shuttersong raised USD1.675 in seed funding for the development of a unique app that lets users embed sound clips into JPEG images.
In an interview with GeekWire, PitchBook Founder John Gabbert said the company's online research tool would help venture capital and private equity professionals make better business decisions.
Oktopost closed USD800,000 seed round to bridge social media marketing and business-to-business (B2B) masses.
Lime&Tonic raises EUR1.0 million in angel investments for its funding round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM