According to analysts, the future of Barnes & Noble is bleak due to plunging sales and market shares including higher expenses than earnings.
A source familiar about the deal but requested anonymity claimed that Dell Inc. will not be selling its shares for a bid below US $14.
Zynga planned to abandon real-money gaming, which upset investors.
Pembina Pipeline Corp. has offered 10,000,000 cumulative redeemable rate reset class A preferred shares during a public offering, which raised US $250 million.
Apple shares experienced what was probably its best day ever in 2013.
Facebook shares rose as the company continues to see strong mobile ads earnings.
iPhone sales led to 5% increase in AAPL.
‘Tiger cub’ Laffont was bullish on content but not Apple.
Brazil's JBS SA has renewed its program to buy-back up to 10 percent of its common shares in circulation.
Yahoo has purchased 40 million shares owned by Third Point at US$29.11 per share.
The shares of General Electric have reached its highest level since the financial crisis of 2008.
Japan was a winner when it came to how its stocks performed on the market.
The Philippines' biggest corporation eyes to raise US $4 billion for its power assets shares.
The state-owned bank, which has been in talks to sell BNI life shares since last year, is reviving its plan to push through with the transaction.
The Malaysian budget carrier's shares rose slightly during its trading debut following US $310M IPO.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company