After accumulating nearly 6% of total shares in Talisman Energy, Carl Icahn has prepared to provide direction as to sales of assets of the Canadian energy firm.
As reported by Dow Jones, Celesio shares increase after McKesson interest in buyout becomes public.
Albion Ventures had decided to invest in Aridhia for its cutting edge informatics platform.
The ownership structure of the new merged firm between Oi SA and Portugal Telecom would be simple, compared to the previous structure.
BlackBerry's shares increased because of rumored interest from Cerberus Capital.
The General Authority for Civil Aviation's sukuk bond issue reach SAR15.2 billion.
Harbinger Group, Philip Falcone's investment firm, jumped in value as it sold off shares to a consortium headed by Leucadia National Corp.
According to a statement from NZ Finance Minister Bill English, nearly half of the IPO shares in Meridian Energy was already spoken for by New Zealand brokers.
Sino Ocean Land Holdings sold off new shares to China Life Insurance Co and the Nan Fung Group.
According to a VW spokesperon, the trading volume at the London Stock Exchange was too low as against the administrative costs required.
Avianca Holdings SA Chairman German Efremovich had offered shares of his company to back up loans made for the airline's expansion.
The proceeds for the 3.3 million shares in Chatham Lodging Trust sale would be used for debt payment and general corporate purposes.
Novamax had share prices advance 66% of pre-IPO prices after close of trading.
Senaat, because of surging stock values, had engaged the services of banks to run its IPO.
GP Investments had filed with regulatory authorities the sale of its owned shares over college operator Estacio Participacoes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EU Military Spending Hits Record High of €240 Billion Following Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
- Nelson Peltz vs. Disney: Billionaire Activist Investor Seeks Multiple Board Seats as He Launches New Proxy Battle
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy
- New Disney Movie 'Wish' Fails to Shine at Thanksgiving Box Office
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says