The company, more popularly known for its sewing machines, aims to rake in as much as US$200M from IPO.
Osram Licht AG's shares dropped by 2.4% and settles at Eur 23.65 on Monday
A. Schulman Inc dropped its bid for Ferro worth US$563 million after being ignored for months.
A 2% increase of shareholdings was done by Bharti Airtel in the venture established with Qualcomm Inc.
The Monetary Policy Committee would keep the quantitative easing and benchmark interest rate unaltered as the new governor tries to drive UK away from financial problems.
Buyout firm TPG Capital is researching options for sale of Strauss Coffee shares.
Japan's advertising company, Dentsu, would sell US$1.2 billion worth of shares to fund the debt it acquired when it took over Aegis.
Shares for Naphtha Israel Petroleum Corp saw an advance this week due to export concerns from other explorers
Hong Kong shares may be affected because of the long weekend as based on China PMIs.
Rainbow Chicken increases its shareholdings in Foodcorp to 88.1% through an additional purchase of 23.9% share.
Evy Hambro of BlackRock Inc said that a few gold miners would go out of business due to slumping prices and increasing costs.
Alibaba recently landed an US$8 billion syndicated loan as a prelude to an IPO.
ReproCell share values, after an initial hiccup, rose exponentially from 3,200 yen per share to 18,300 per share.
Fiat's options to purchase VEBA shares is in dispute as to the valuation of the shares.
The initial pegged price for HD Supply Holdings IPO shares was not achieved, as buyers bought the shares at below set prices.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS