The rates for the loans engaged by Verizon Communications to pay off the 45% Vodafone ownership in the Wireless venture was recently released.
About 350,000 shares were sold by Best Buy CEO Joly to pay for divorce but this does not dilute his shareholdings in the company.
Eike Batista's MMX sold off its debt and partial stake to commodities trader Trafigura Beheer BV and sovereign wealth fund Mubadala Development Crop for the Sudeste port.
SZITIC Commercial Property Ltd had prepared plans to undertake an IPO in the Hong Kong bourse worth around USD1 billion.
Apparel retailer Esprit Holdings attributed the loss in 2012 to a sluggish European market and increased competition from other brand names such as Zara and Hennes & Mauritz.
One scenario is the divestment of the L'Oreal shares but Nestle may pull a surprise at the last minute.
German publisher Axel Springer withdrew from the race to bid for 30% of Deutsche Telekom's Scout24.
OTP Bank had prepared to purchase the shares owned by the Hungarian Post Office and the Hungarian development bank.
Palm Hills, the Egyptian developer wracked with intrigue and controversy from the Mubarak regime, had obtained approval from regulators as to its new share issue.
The USD130 billion payout to Vodafone, even with its sharing of proceeds with shareholders, allows current CEO many options for the company's future.
After a three year prohibition on share trading, Warba Bank shares are now available for trading in the stock market.
The UPS plane crash is now being investigated by Federal Authorities and as a result, the share values of the firm plummet.
Steinway Musical Instruments said that another investor topped the USD 35 per share offer of Kohlberg & Co with a bid of USD 38 per share.
The rejection of Fiat SpA's request to value 54,000 Chrysler shares by the Delaware Chancery Court allowed the United Auto Worker's retiree trust case to go to trial but Fiat remained unfazed.
JPMorgan reissued overweight rating for Facebook shares as per a research report released Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EU Military Spending Hits Record High of €240 Billion Following Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
- Nelson Peltz vs. Disney: Billionaire Activist Investor Seeks Multiple Board Seats as He Launches New Proxy Battle
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy
- New Disney Movie 'Wish' Fails to Shine at Thanksgiving Box Office
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says