The world's biggest cement and concrete manufacturer is just around the corner of vending its North American gypsum unit to Lone Star for about $700 million, informants said.
Al Noor to conduct IPO to raise funds for growth and expansion.
Ryainair said that it will give back Eur1 billion to its shareholders within two years.
Russia is determined to sell its interest in private enterprises and one of them is their 53% interest in Rostelecom.
Joint venture partners of Nokia Siemens Network is now open for bids for its shares.
New CEO for TeliaSonera causes increase in share values.
Mercator shares owned by Pivovarna would be sold to Agrokor.
Diamond Resorts to undertake IPO at the NYSE under the symbol 'DRII'.
Elan Pharmaceuticals has decided to sell itself after the many tendered offers it has received.
HD Supply Holdings Inc sets IPO, becoming public after going private back in 2012.
Apollo Tyres purchases the shares of Cooper Tire and Rubber to create the seventh largest tire company in the world.
Policy Exchange, an influential think tank, says that the British government should hand over a majority of its shares in Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds Banking Group to the public.
Fiat SpA can technically head off the Chrysler IPO through a buyout according to its CEO Sergio Marchionne.
ICA, the largest infrastructure firm in Mexico, is set to sell of part of its shareholdings in OMA to raise funds.
Wal-Mart celebrates its annual meeting and announces a share repurchase program.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value