In order to sell its shareholdings during its IPO, ClubCorp Holdings is pricing its shares below marketed price.
The forecast of increased revenues and profits had the share prices of United Utilities increase significantly.
In order to save the debt of Telecom Italia from being downgraded to junk status, a future with Telefonica SA seems to be the best option available for the Italian telecommunications firm.
Safeway, the grocery chain, received information as to the significant accumulation of shares of stock by an unnamed individual, requiring the company to protect itself from a hostile takeover.
A USD11 million Series B funding round was closed by PubNub with known technology investors.
In a USD12.55 per share purchase, Boise Inc would serve to increase the capacity of the Packaging Corp of America.
Violin Memory, through the backing of Toshiba, would be doing an IPO of 18 million shares with an expected value of USD180 million.
NZ Prime Minister John Key, despite the write down of key assets, expects to reach the lower end of initial targets for revenues for share sales of government owned interests.
According to Bloomberg data, investor sentiment still had not returned to the US financial industry.
In an interview with Reuters, Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said he, through his Kingdom Holdings investment firm, would not sell any Twitter shares owned in the IPO.
The second largest oil producer in Qatar, Occidental Petroleum Corp, is offering a minority share in its Middle Eastern operations.
KKR, the buyout firm, sold off its 11% shareholdings in Danish telecommunications firm TDC to institutional investors.
The deal where America Movil bids for KPN Foundation is unclear.
In an interview with CNBC, Carl Icahn confirmed his firm's large purchase of Apple stock as it fell due to consumer disinterest in new iPhone models.
For USD200 million, TradeWeb would be acquiring BondDesk.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value