BHP Billiton did not confirm the reason for such return of oil and gas stakes in India.
Two agribusiness firms scramble to purchase shares in Florida citrus grower Alico.
An agreement was signed between NRG Energy and Edison Mission for assets worth USD2.64 billion.
OB10 is sold to Tungsten Corp for GBP100 million.
The Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd or Chalco had announced the sale of its shareholdings in the Guinea venture with Rio Tinto.
The plan is to raise funds from a share sale of Huaneng Renewables Corp.
VEBA Trust pegs shareholdings at USD3.6 billion.
Even for just trying to get a deal done, US stocks rebounded with modest gains after a day of volatility.
Stock markets in Europe fluctuated wildly amidst the uncertainty of the US finalizing budgets for its debt servicing and other governmental services.
KKR purchases Mitchell International from Aurora Capital for an undisclosed amount.
Cloud web hosting and domain service provider Endurance International Group Holdings would undertake an IPO soon.
The IPO of CommScope Holding Co is expected to reap USD800 million.
Trevena, whose pharmaceutical products are on the clinical study stage, would conduct an IPO through prospectus dissemination.
In a meeting with analysts, HP CEO Meg Whitman said she is confident of the firm's direction with an expectation that revenues would stabilize in the long run.
Spinal medical device company LDR Holding would hold an IPO over five million shares of common stock this week.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon