BHP Billiton did not confirm the reason for such return of oil and gas stakes in India.
Two agribusiness firms scramble to purchase shares in Florida citrus grower Alico.
An agreement was signed between NRG Energy and Edison Mission for assets worth USD2.64 billion.
OB10 is sold to Tungsten Corp for GBP100 million.
The Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd or Chalco had announced the sale of its shareholdings in the Guinea venture with Rio Tinto.
The plan is to raise funds from a share sale of Huaneng Renewables Corp.
VEBA Trust pegs shareholdings at USD3.6 billion.
Even for just trying to get a deal done, US stocks rebounded with modest gains after a day of volatility.
Stock markets in Europe fluctuated wildly amidst the uncertainty of the US finalizing budgets for its debt servicing and other governmental services.
KKR purchases Mitchell International from Aurora Capital for an undisclosed amount.
Cloud web hosting and domain service provider Endurance International Group Holdings would undertake an IPO soon.
The IPO of CommScope Holding Co is expected to reap USD800 million.
Trevena, whose pharmaceutical products are on the clinical study stage, would conduct an IPO through prospectus dissemination.
In a meeting with analysts, HP CEO Meg Whitman said she is confident of the firm's direction with an expectation that revenues would stabilize in the long run.
Spinal medical device company LDR Holding would hold an IPO over five million shares of common stock this week.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value