The investigation into improprieties related to mortgage backed securities hinges its legality in a 1989 law.
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc and Giants Stadium LLC could not agree on the settlement amount of two interest-rate swap contracts the latter had cancelled.
Saudi Arabia borrowers hired HSBC to manage their debt and equity capital market deals.
Brazil sold dollar bonds amounting to USD 3.2 billion set to mature in 2025 and established a new benchmark in international markets.
Like Facebook and Zynga before it, Twitter was able to secure a USD1 billion credit facility from its IPO bank managers.
RadioShack Corp received a five-year financing worth USD 835 million.
Kior, the operator of the first US biofuel plant, had received financial commitments amounting to USD100 million.
Chinese government think-tank Development Research Center had proposed a lift of the ban to sell bonds in order to reduce its local governments' USD4 trillion debt.
On Friday, the European Central Bank said it would receive an early repayment of loans from banks next week valued at EUR5.199 billion.
Poland, in order to finance the fourth quarter of the year, intended to sell Euro denominated bonds to increase the liquidity.
NXT Capital invested in MyBuys through a USD 4.5 million subordinated venture loan.
Wrigley issued a number of debt instruments with specific term lengths, yields and interest rates.
Serbia's committee for economic cooperation would be travelling to the UAE to discuss a loan agreement.
Vivendi, a French mass media company, said it would acquire USD2.7 billion of its U.S. dollar-denominated debt after it received payment for its stake sale in Activision Blizzard.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM