Former Vinik Asset Management colleague opens Kopernik Global Investors through seed capital from former boss Jeffrey Vinik.
Chief executive Fabrizio Viola of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA had told reporters on Thursday that the bank would be increasing its capital via shareholder options.
After its review under the Global Financial Stability Report study, Italy, Spain and Portugal stand to be financially distressed because of their exposure to possible loan defaults from corporations.
The Tourism Development & Investment Co was reportedly talking with various banks for a USD 1 billion loan facility to replace its existing debt, according to bankers interviewed by Bloomberg.
Masdar Energy UK was granted a GBP 266 million loan from various lenders to fund its share of the cost of developing the largest wind farm in the world.
After a Moody's advisory, Winsway was able to leverage a buyback of its bonds at a third of its original value.
Aldar Properties, after being bailed out by the Abu Dhabi government, had discussed obtaining a bridge loan to pay off debts.
Monomoy Capital Partners would acquire Escort Inc through the credit assistance of Monroe Capital.
Sources told Bloomberg that Power Asset Holdings had approached banks for a USD 4.8 billion loan.
Vitol SA obtains favorable LIbOR for its one year and three year credit lines.
The noteholders of GM Nova Scotia used a local law loophole to allow its earnings to double from the bankruptcy proceedings.
Saudi Arabia Central Bank Governor Fahad al-Mubarak remained confident that Washington would be able to resolve its political deadlock.
Asian creditors may be the least of the worries of the US government even if the US Congress would fail to raise its debt ceiling.
The Irish NAFA had prepared the way to sell off shares.
The Washington Business Journal said Gannett Co Inc was able to raise USD1.25 billion in debt offering to fund its USD2.2 billion acquisition of Belo Corp.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display