In one of highest volumes of corporate debt issuances on record, Sanofi and LVMH issue bonds yielding above prevailing rates.
Monroe Capital announced the funding worth USD27.5 million for the use of an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for the acquisition of Gem Shopping Network.
Avante Mezzanine Partners helped finance TechDevice Holdings' acquisition of AdvancedCath Technologies with debt and equity.
BlackBerry's cash reserves may only last until 2014.
Tilal Development would used the proceeds raised in the sukuk sale for the expansion of its flagship project in Muscat, Oman.
BlackBerry Interim CEO John Chen stressed his experience to be able to turn around the firm.
YRC Worldwide Inc sought new labor contract terms from its union employees to get lenders' approval to refinance the trucking company's borrowings.
Blackberry agreed to enter into a USD billion convertible debenture sale, which would saw its top executives including cheif executive officer Thorsten Heins leaving the company
Telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent launched EUR955 million in capital increase and USD750 million in high-yield bonds.
The collateral provided by Batista and Grupo EBX have helped reduce the bank exposure risk for Banco Santander Brasil and Itau Banco.
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd had until November 4 to negotiate a definitive agreement to buy out Blackberry Ltd.
Royal Bank of Scotland revealed its company strategies on Friday to return over GBP45 billion it received from the British government as bailout money.
A USD1 billion syndicated loan was formalized by Banco do Brasil with five international lending institutions.
The Commercial Bank of Qatar is set to undertake a perpetual bond issue to cover the acquisition of Turkey's Alternatifbank.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM