According to a data from SQM Research Pty, property prices in Sydney might increase to as much as 20% in 2014.
General Motors newly issued unsecured bonds were offered to the market and was lauded as preparatory for the return to investment grade status.
The Fed Reserve's turnaround on tapering had opened better loan prospects for banks in India.
The Asian Development Bank had allotted two loans for renewable energy and utilities projects in both eastern and western India.
In a bid to maximize benefit from high consumer demand, SABIC issues a five year dollar denominated bond projected to be worth USD1 billion.
Avianca Holdings SA Chairman German Efremovich had offered shares of his company to back up loans made for the airline's expansion.
OAO Gazprom Neft, the Russian state owned natural gas giant, has been shopping around for lower interest rate termed loans.
Financing for the Blackberry Ltd buyout by Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. would be largely dependent on the smartphone maker's debt-free assets, said financial analysts.
The New York Post reported that Twitter had been talking to major banks to help set up a credit facility line in the range of USD500 million to USD1 billion prior to its initial public offering that may happen before Thanksgiving.
Stanford Asia Holding, a subsidiary of Stanford Marine Group, received a USD 300 million loan facility.
After the loss of equity due to S&P edict, Danske Bank issues a new bond to replace its 2037 issued bond.
The New York Federal Reserve Bank retains bond purchasing policy.
Buoni del Tesoro Poliennali is the local name for bonds in Italy, which are still in demand.
Coates Hire undertook a revised loan agreement with its existing lenders.
Raindance Technologies announced the closing of a USD35 million structured debt financing plans.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan