Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
The European Central Bank's attempt to reduce the excess liquidity levels of banks in the financial system had prompted the central bank to call on banks it had loaned to repay its debts at a reduced rate.
Swiss private equity firm Partners Group AG raised USD800 million for its leveraged debt fund. The company expects the fund to yield more quickly as it anticipates a ramp-up in investments next year.
Analysts warned that unless the state of China address the USD1.6 trillion debt incurred by its municipalities via local government financing vehicles, interest rates would skyrocket.
Brand Energy & Infrastructures Services Inc. proposed terms on a debt backing its leveraged buyout by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. Western Refining, on the other hand, sought a loan for its Northern Tier acquisition.
Toll Brothers Inc would be seeking to acquire the amount needed to finance its USD1.6 billion acquisition of Shapell Industries Inc and refinance its 4.95 notes due next year.
Kenya's Treasury Secretary Henry Rotich confirms the sale of as much as USD2 billion worth of Eurobonds for the country's debt payments and energy projects.
The government of France had taken plans to pay debts incurred from the collapse of Credit Lyonnais, said a Reuters report.
Deutsche Bank AG said that new rules would not foster business but in the past week alone it had agreed on a couple of business related loans.
Amidst rumors of a pending bankruptcy filing, secured bonds of OSX Brazil now trade at a two month high.
The Stability Fund was created as part of the bailout package of UBS AG and now, it was time for the bank to pay back the fund under a given formula.
Investors from US, Canada and Qatar backed up a USD1 billion debt sale deal to boost BlackBerry's cash position.
Two of the most active banks in the Gulf region, Standard Chartered and Citigroup Inc have decided not to support Etisalat's loan for the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
A working capital facility was made available by Black Pearl Capital Fund for Ennovar's production.
Heavily indebted UK bread manufacturer Premier Foods announced that it is looking for investors for its Hovis brand.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display