AXA sold EUR 350 million or USD 474 million in catastrophe bonds, the largest bond offering of the securities designed to protect insurers from the risk of payouts for extreme storm damage.
KB Home set to offer bonds as well as notes issued to assist its plan to retire soon to be maturing debt.
Britain's Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne announced via a Twitter post that Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) would be issuing a yuan-denominated bond on the London bourse next month.
Secured lenders at Texas Competitive Electric Holdings and unsecured bondholders at Energy Future Intermediate Holdings (EFIH) were in a deadlock about their confidentiality agreements due to Energy Future Holdings' USD250 bond debt payments due on November 1.
A Wall Street Journal report said that Citigroup and State Street were already preparing for a possible debt default by the US government.
JPMorgan had valued notes at USD0.95 to the dollar, to be offered for the first time since January 2010.
Private equity firm KKR injected USD 300 million to First Data's balance sheets to help it refinance its debt.
Air France-KLM, a top shareholder in Italy’s Alitalia, did not make a clear position regarding a proposed capital increase to save the near-bankrupt air carrier.
Alitalia remains operational because of capital infusion from Il Poste and Italian banks.
Tokyo Electric's debtors allow debt roll over for the stricken power utility firm.
Alitalia, an almost bankrupt Italian firm, had received a lifeline last Friday after the company's board approved a capital increase, reported Reuters.
The city of Detroit had gotten a USD350 million debtor-in-possession financing from Barclays Plc after filing for bankruptcy last July.
Cambridge Innovation Capital (CIC) launched a GBP50 million fund to place investments in help the development of ideas of companies and startups, said a TechCruch report.
In choosing Dubai, the Jeddah based Islamic Development Bank is ensuring the success of its first ever sukuk issue in the Middle East.
Iconic five star hotel The Savoy would be in danger of defaulting on its loan obligations should its business revenues do not improve.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display