Amery Capital bought a considerable minority interest in Goat.
Fund of funds
Aston Capital created LightCap I Fund to finance LED lighting projects.
Century Bridge together with Coastal Greenland said they would be investing US$45 million for residential development in China.
LCS-Westminster revealed plans to invest more into retirement communities amid difficulties in the sector.
Reports state that private equity investments in Israel in the first half of 2013 have dropped by as much as 50%.
Cudos Capital revealed that it acquired Navatar Group to help the firm expand its services.
Amadeus Capital Partners achieved first close for Amadeus IV Digital Prosperity Fund with MTN as major investor.
Transom Capital Group acquired One Industries, a protective gear producer based in San Diego.
Roselabs executives expressed their desire to raise US$21 million to help in their expansion plans.
Business Growth Fund has achieved minority stake in York Mailing by investing GBP10 million into the company.
EMC Corporation said it would acquire data storage developer ScaleIO for US$200 million.
AlpInvest won its bid to purchase EUR800 million in private equity assets from HypoVereinsbank.
According to a report, Florida received up to US$17 billion in private equity funding in 2012 while Orlando got a mere US$310 million
Unitech has placed 3.6 million square feet of IT space up for sale.
Tnuva Food Industries stated it could go public to improve the company's capital structure.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value